CWH TV (Tenant voice)
City West Housing seeks to encourage and support the development of tenant participation as a way of strengthening the organisation, building communities, linking people to opportunities, promote learning and reducing isolation.
We believe that by providing opportunities for tenants to take an active role in the healthy functioning of their communities, we can also encourage the development of mutually respectful relationships between neighbours, staff and tenants.
If you would like to join CWH TV in the development of a Tenant Advisory Group, and would like to work with other tenants to make your community stronger, provide opportunities to improve tenants’ lives, and make sure tenants have a real say in what happens in your neighbourhood, then CWH would like to hear from you!
The Purpose of the City West Housing Tenants Voice (CWH TV) is to:
- Provide constructive feedback about CWH initiated activities, events, policies, and strategies to Management when required.
- Provide the CWH Tenancy and Community Engagement Committee a quarterly report.
- A nominated CWH TV member will be invited to attend the board committee meetings as scheduled, providing an update on the CWH TV activities.
- To provide a quarterly update for the resident newsletter
- Conduct block meetings when required.
- Share information with the community about City West Housing activities and planned community projects.
- Encourage resident participation.
- Act as a resident friendly group to strengthen engagement and collaboration amongst CWH residents and the wider community.
- Participate in affordable housing advocacy opportunities when they arise.
- Improve service delivery through resident participation.
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE FULL TV CHARTER CLICK HERE