SecondHand Saturday 2018
SecondHand Saturday is back on 2nd June 2018 from 10am to 2pm at Quarry Green Ultimo.
SecondHand Saturday is a community garage sale event promoting reusing, recycling and caring for the environment. It enables Ultimo and Pyrmont community members to sell, swap or give away pre-loved items, and also provides a space for locals to meet and connect with their neighbours.
Local organisations and artists will be running community information stalls and workshops to help you live greener, reduce waste and improve the environment in our city.
At SecondHand Saturday, you can:
- Book a space to sell your pre-loved items (see flyer for more details).
- Bring along your friends, browse through a variety of stalls and take home some pre-loved treasures
- Enjoy food and live music
- Participate in family friendly nature based activities and workshops. Children can also enjoy face painting.
- Pick up some freebies and chat to educators at the community information stalls.
This event is proudly sponsored by Uniting and supported by Uniting Harris Community Centre, MustardSeed Ultimo Uniting Church, City of Sydney and Ethnic Community Services Co-operative.