HOW TO REPORT A REPAIR
You can report a repair or maintenance issue, by calling our office between 8-4pm Monday-Friday on (02) 8584 7500 (press 1 for the maintenance department) or by completing our online repair form below. Any calls outside of these hours to the number above will be diverted to our after hours service.
FOR REPAIR TIMELINES PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.
Once you have requested a repair, you will be given a timeframe for the work to be completed, and our team will send a work order to the relevant contractor.
Our contractor will contact you directly to arrange a convenient appointment time. If you need to change the appointment please call us at least 24 hours in advance. CWH has two repairs categories:
- Urgent repairs are attended within 24 hours
- Non urgent repairs are attended within 7 days
CWH uses the Residential Tenancies Act to decide of a repair is urgent or not. After hours maintenance is very expensive and we need to let you know that if you use this service and the repair is not URGENT, you may be charged a fee.
Urgent Repairs include:
- a burst water service
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises,
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
- any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
If you have any questions about the progress of your repairs, please call our office (02) 8584 7500 and press 1 for the maintenance department.